Subject: [Leica] Contest computer failure, alas
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Aug 20 18:15:39 2006

Too true. I've seen more than one talented software engineer
or technical product manager come on board and then
promptly quit an organization because they were repeatedly
insulted in this fashion ("can you get my email to work" and
crap like that).

Of course, here in DC there are lots of jobs available for
really good tech folk.

In my younger days, I made a point of not using popular
software applications so I could honestly claim ignorance
and avoid the whole conflict altogether :-)

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Contest computer failure, alas)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Contest computer failure, alas)