Subject: [Leica] my kayaking lens
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sun Aug 20 20:34:58 2006

On Aug 20, 2006, at 7:41 PM, Ric Carter wrote:

> Your thoughts, price, and results on the Novo have me interested in
> them.

As I hear it the one to watch for is the T-Noflexar (3 elements).  My
earlier Novoflex experience was with the two-element model.  IMHO from
limited experience the T-Noflexar is optically quite good, rivaling the
two-element f/6.8 Telyts centrally and with a flatter field.  The older
two-element Novoflex I used to use did not produce the contrast or
color quality I see in the Telyts and T-Noflexar.  The Telyts have a
considerable advantage in the handling department.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] my kayaking lens)