Subject: [Leica] On 50s
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sun Aug 20 20:41:00 2006

It is nice to be able to agree with Marc insofar as the dual-range
Summicron is concerned. Though less micro-contrasty than the more
recent Leica 50s, I believe its resolution to be about as good as it
gets. Having said that, the two Leica M 50s I have kept in
anticipation of the M8 are the 50mm last non-aspheric Summilux, and
the current 50mm 2.8 Elmar.

Will von Dauster