Subject: [Leica] light table
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Aug 21 09:21:16 2006

Light Impressions used to have construction instructions for a light
table in their catalog.  I haven't looked at one recently, so I don't
know if they still do.  They used single tube fluorescent light
fixtures, and had the spacing between them figured out to make the
illumination most even.  They said that the double tube fixtures put
the bulbs too close together, creating brighter bands across the
table.  If that sort of thing troubles you.

Tom