Subject: [Leica] take a look
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Aug 22 07:49:35 2006

On 8-21-06 Walt Johnson kindly posted:

> Here are some beautiful images just posted on the Magnum site. The
> shooters name is Cristina Garcia Rodero..
>
> http://www.magnumphotos.com/c/Home_MAG.aspx?Stat=Menu_Home

Some very beautiful shots indeed, Walt; thanks for calling attention to
them.

But I would like to ask the musical question (Walt, you're old enough to
remember that line): Since there has been so much discussion  lately
about what is permissible image manipulation -- such as about the pj in
south carolina who got canned for adjusting the color of the sky behind
a silhouette of a fireman -- look at for example Image 10 at
http://tinyurl.com/rvu5m  and isn't it amazing how a beam of light came
down from the heavens at exactly the right time and place to highlight
the little girl's head?

Comments?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] take a look)