Subject: [Leica] Web Site Help
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 22 18:44:01 2006

At 07:55 PM 8/22/2006, you wrote:
Tina, at the risk of betraying my ignorance, I was browsing through
>your photos, as I do on occasion, and noticed that several of the
>folk on the Mosquito Coast have Anglo surnames.  I "should" know why,
>and could make some guesses, but I thought it wiser to ask you.
>
>Ken

I looked on the internet to try to find a history of the Moskito
Indians and could only find an article in Wikipedia.  You usually
have to edit those yourself but this one seems to match what I've
been told about the indigenous group in Honduras:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miskito

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com