Subject: [Leica] Web Site Help
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Aug 22 23:44:43 2006

Working fine from here, Tina.  In fact, I was just talking up your site on
Rangefinder Forum. Some people were making noises about how photographing
poor people was unethical.  A gentleman from a Middle Eastern country
mentioned that after he came to the U.S. and went back to the region for a
visit, he felt wrong about photographing the locals.

I used your site as an example of how when done lovingly, it's a good thing.

--Peter

At 11:14 PM 8/22/2006 -0700, Tina wrote:
>My domain name and the bouncing from the main.nc
>site should be working now.  If it's not, I'm not sure I want to know.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Web Site Help)