Subject: [Leica] take a look
From: graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee)
Date: Tue Aug 22 23:43:21 2006

From: "Peter Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net>
To: <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] take a look

> Yes, sometimes truth is stranger than Photoshop:
> http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/italy/avemaria.htm
>
> --Peter

Yes indeed:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/l06.html

Incidentally, I was given a tip by a local vicar whilst we discussing church
interior photography. He said that when he has beams of light like that in a
shot he either picks up the mat by the door and gives it a good shake or he
gets a couple of prayer kneeling cushions and bashes them together a few
times. The resulting dust cloud is a perfect light beam enhancer.

I would never have thought of that and even if I had I wouldn't have done it
for fear of the 'Landlords' reaction.

Emboldened that the suggestion came from the 'Landlords' representative on
Earth I will give it a try when the opportunity presents itself.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] take a look)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] take a look)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] take a look)