Subject: [Leica] take a look
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Aug 23 06:58:24 2006

GeeBee offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] take a look

> Yes indeed:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/l06.html
>
> Incidentally, I was given a tip by a local vicar whilst we discussing
> church interior photography. He said that when he has beams of light like
> that in a shot he either picks up the mat by the door and gives it a good
> shake or he gets a couple of prayer kneeling cushions and bashes them
> together a few times. The resulting dust cloud is a perfect light beam
> enhancer.
>
> I would never have thought of that and even if I had I wouldn't have done
> it for fear of the 'Landlords' reaction.
>
> Emboldened that the suggestion came from the 'Landlords' representative on
> Earth I will give it a try when the opportunity presents itself.<<<

Hi Graham,
Now that idea should go in the latest edition  "How to Shoot Neat Photos!"
Chapter 13, Rule 2. "Creating Better Light Beams! " ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] take a look)
Message from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] take a look)