Subject: [Leica] date scene
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 23 03:59:02 2006

None of them listen to their parents. (but it sinks in, in the background)
I'm voting for the very late option. We have the same social arrangement
here with the kids knowing each other from early school days. That's a good
thing. Rebecca is sure to be a smart young lady. My Nicole is just heading
for 13 and I'm hoping to survive it all. But daddy, I NEED a digital camera,
this doesn't zoom and I can't see the pictures on my computer and I want a
web cam.... sigh