Subject: [Leica] date scene
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 23 04:35:19 2006

Didier, I think there is a LUG parent solidarity thing in this thread.
It's my birthday, there's a 1 and a 5 and I'm not 15! So you guys showing
empathy is very warming.
I can see that the figure skating and ice hockey will dent the parental
pockets, for Miss 12 and Master 10, we have two broadband connections, the
usual game consoles, soccer, cricket, clarinet, trombone and the obligatory
mobile phone so far.
Thank heavens boys are still EWWWW, sort of, but it's on the horizon.

Cheers
The embattled and bemused Hoppy, who is older than yesterday.