Subject: [Leica] Web Site Help
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 23 07:19:34 2006

Tina, again you are relating a powerful and important story. And you do it
with genuine feeling and wonderful style. So the human in me despairs and
the photographer rejoices. I think it is no bad combination.
We sponsor children through the usual programs, and I know that many others
do so as well.
Your work is inspirational and very much worthwhile.

Regards,
Hoppy