Subject: [Leica] Re: Tatty vulcanite
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 23 14:42:34 2006

Umm, I do have an M3, but the vulcanite's OK. I just bought one which is
about the same vintage as me (1955)
I was actually making a joke regarding a CLA for the photographer. The
description was of myself. That is the vintage and tatty parts are accurate.
Have another look at the thread! ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy