Subject: [Leica] A couple more beauty shots
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Wed Aug 23 08:45:28 2006

I've posted another couple of  Gloucester waterfront shots.  The first
one's a little soft (too much coffee that evening, I guess) but I like
the light.  It has an almost Venetian feel:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown/Evening_calm

This isn't anything special --just fun with Leica viewfinder composition:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown/Triangulated

I posted some documentary pictures overnight and I've noticed that one
has gotten many more hits than the others.  Given the context, it's
understandable.  This picture is special to me because of its "secret".
The little girl has autism and thus rarely, if ever, makes eye contact
with anyone.  I got lucky and caught her just as she glanced at the
camera (not me).  Her teachers and caregivers have never seen her eyes
fixed on them in person.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Southlawn/Maria_web

I'll post some more kid photos tonight if I have time.

Thanks,

Craig
Washington, DC

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A couple more beauty shots)