Subject: [Leica] A couple more beauty shots
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Aug 23 09:42:43 2006

Hey Craig--

I really like evening calm, but that pier on the left just distracts
the devil out of me. Maybe losing it would strengthen it.

If you are one of those "24X36 magic formula/never crop" folks, feel
free to disregard my comments or consider taking a step or two forward.

Thanks for sharing.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies