Subject: [Leica] date scene
From: paswango at gmail.com (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Aug 23 11:07:43 2006

D Ridings wrote:

"My daughter felt she didn't need a camera (they way she figured it, my
Nikon D100 was really hers). She's in the states now (coming back on
Friday after 6 weeks). The wonders of modern society. I could place an
order through B&H (really a good outfit), have it mailed to my brother
(B&H took some precautions to make sure it was all on the up'n'up) and
got a Pentax like Phil's daughter has to her."

Daniel, I also got one for myself.  Couldn't resist the price drop.  It
ended up costing $437 after the rebate.  I'll be posting some shots soon.
Loving it.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE