Subject: [Leica] Katrina DVD
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Aug 23 14:56:10 2006

I should plug him since I don't think he's on either lists, but New Orleans
photographer Dennis Couvillion put together his own Katrina photographic
documentary DVD - "Stillness...the aftermath of Katrina". He shot these
images using a boat when he paddled back into the Lakeview area to check on
his home.

I think Photovillage carries some copies as well as local New Orleans stores.

Chris
www.zoeicaimages.com

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] Katrina DVD)