Subject: [Leica] new digital gear non leica
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Aug 25 11:53:11 2006

Does the consumer really need 6 new Nikon,Canon and Olympus P&S's? Christ.
None of these companies ever had that many 35mm P&S's available at the same
time. Of course I am glad that dSLR sales are way up so it eliminated all
those needless "superzoom" dSLR-like digital cameras.

I just purchased a 50/1.2 Nocti on halfprice.com and a demo of the new Canon
50/1.2 arrived at my door. Truth is I tossed both of them when neither lens
was performing as well as my 50/1.4 SMC Takumar.

Chris

Replies: Reply from crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts) ([Leica] new digital gear non leica)