Subject: [Leica] Re:PAW and scenes from a wedding
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Aug 23 18:49:27 2006

Tom,
At least the sample you showed from your lens is appropriate for a 1.2lens.
B.D.'s images all showed his usual great eye, but many were lessened by the
glow that his sample provides.  For some specific images that would be a
great look, say the bride and groom at the altar.  I still stand by my
comments that his lens needs looking at, more so now that I realize his
sample is an older OM lens and not some new fast telephoto for the 4/3's
system.  I suspect if he has it cleaned and collimated he would have a far
better electron cutting optic than he now has.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com