Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Aug 24 18:05:04 2006

While I think both approaches are good in principle, I agree
that the "populist approach" might be more pragmatic.

Presuming some "citizen judges" might not plow through the
entire set of pictures, will there have to be some mechanism
that tries to give all the pics roughly equal air time? Pretty
simple to do with a dynamic random ordering(???), but I'm not
thinking about this too hard.

At least on the LUG, I don't think we have to worry about
some untoward mob rule :-)

Scott