Subject: [Leica] You can buy the Noctilux 50 1.2 on *bay...
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Aug 24 19:10:59 2006

:-)....Actually, what's interesting, is that if you look at the crop, the
surface of the eye is sharp as a proverbial tack - keeping in mind that this
image is a crop at 100 percent. However, as soon as you move off that eye
surface, it begins to soften, indicating that the depth -of-field at f 1.2
is minimal at best.