Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Aug 24 19:55:14 2006

Most of my studio lighting efforts to date are more-or-less
"mug shots," but I've got a plant mister full of olive oil waiting
in the wings for when the contest begins.  Maybe some
amazonian women, jumping with flexed legs and buttocks -
kind of  an Avedon/Newton/Maplethorpe medley :-)

In the meantime, enjoy these pics.  To quote Willie the Snitch
from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" - "I have a friend with a camera.
You know, classy photos - but naked."  :-)

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Lucy/Lucy_2/slides/LucyNude-1.html

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Lucy/Lucy_2/slides/LucyPanties-1.html

And in the spirit of eroticism, while we're at it:

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Lucy/Lucy_1/slides/Fishnet_1.html

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Lucy/Lucy_1/slides/Awake.html

Scott