Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Fri Aug 25 02:02:19 2006

My vote is for a panel of trusted judges. Curators as it were. But judges
should not know who each other are -- if you detect that a judge has
revealed his/her identity then they need to be terminated... as a judge.

I think that this is more like "real world" contests are conducted.

Three judges is enough if that's all you have so far. More would may or may
not be better. I wouldn't worry yet -- I'm pretty sure that you'll know and
the judge(s) will tell you if there are too many images to be judged in a
fair and timely fashion.

Just design the judging methodology so that it can be used with a variable
number of judges.

Dave.
--
David Keenan, ausdlk@swbell.net on 8/24/2006