Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers- SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 25 07:04:34 2006

Sonny showed:

> We've had a little rain this week,  at  least enough that we have some
> flowers showing again.  Have a good  Friday!
> http://www.sonc.com/friday_august_25_3006.htm<<<

Hi Sonny,
Clean and simple, nice picture.:-) It's the soft light that makes it work
rather than what many of us do.... "shoot them in blinding sunlight!"

However, when I read your caption.... >"We've had a little rain this week,
at least enough that we have some flowers showing again."<

In my photo minds eye I opened it expecting to see beautiful rain drops on
the blossoms! :-) NADA! ;-) So mon ami next time when you use "rain and
flowers" in the same cutline would you please use a "misting bottle" of
water and create a few rain drops! ;-) Thanks I knew you'd think it a good
idea! :-)

Cheating? Not at all, it's non-photoshop enhancing! ;-)
ted