Subject: [Leica] PAW 29. 30 Windows and Lighthouses
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Aug 25 11:54:20 2006

Ric,

Not smoke, but I **DO** know what you mean. If you are ever over here and
have
the time...It's that sort of place and it sits (literally) on top of the
Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site. Mind you it was blowing a bit when I
took
that. There's nothing much between there and the US! the wind just blows
clean
up the Channel.

Thanks for looking

Peter