Subject: [Leica] Noctilux shooters now using Canon DSLR RE new 50 1.2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Aug 25 14:00:45 2006

Ted,
Canon just announced an EOS 50mm F1.2 lens with all the usual good stuff
including build quality.  So, it would make a nice 80mm F1.2 on your 20D
with autofocus for your next swimming event, you know the one where you are
on the three meter board shooting up to the ten meter board.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com