Subject: [Leica] For Sale 8-25-06, some OT
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 16:29:22 2006

LUGGERS,

I've previously posted the Leica equipment on the following list, for which
hope to help a widowed friend get a fair price.  I'm now adding some
additional equipment of her late husband's, including very extensive Olympus
OM-System
gear, in wonderful condition, and some other odds and ends.

I helped the lady set the prices, with reference to several sites, but if
we've missed the mark, tell me we're too high, and why, and we'll talk!

Finally, as I've said previously about the Leica gear, she would like to
sell
the indicated packages as such, and I'm convinced the package prices are a
good deal.  However, let us know if you're just aching to buy only some part
of
a package, and, again, we'll talk!

As before, if you're interested, please contact me off list, and, if you're
serious, I'll put you directly in touch with the owner.

Thanks for looking,

Bart Smith

CAMERAS & ACCESSORIES

(All items are in at least about EX+ condition, per KEH grading scale,
except
as noted.)

LEICA

Leica IIIf Package

Body, Leica IIIf, "Red Dial", mfd 1952, Leica Thread Mount, labeled "Ernst
Leitz DRP," Knob Wind, silver chrome, with brown hard leather Leica case.

Light meter, Metraphot, sn 11xxx

Lens, 5 cm f/3.5 Leitz collapsible Elmar, Leica Thread Mount, silver chrome
(sn 649xxx)

Lens, 3.5 cm f/3.5 Leitz Summaron, Leica Thread Mount, silver chrome (sn
1018xxx)

Total price for Leica IIIf package:  $850 OBO

Leica M3 Package

Body, Leica M3 double stroke, mfd 1957, in silver chrome (sn 872xxx), with
Leica meter MC and brown hard leather Leica case.

Lens, 50 mm f/2 Summicron "M" mount, with caps and Leica UVA filter, silver
chrome in soft leather case (in good condition) (sn 1886xxx).

Lens, 3.5 cm f/3.5 Summaron, M mount, with "eyes" covering viewfinder and
rangefinder windows (for M3, which has no frame in finder wider than 50 mm),
silver chrome, in fitted leather case, w/metal "Leica" front cap (sn 1556).
Some
fungus present.

Lens, 13.5 cm, f/4.5 Hektor M mount, silver chrome, with leather case (sn
1208)

Total price for Leica M3 package:  $1900 OBO

OLYMPUS OM SYSTEM PACKAGE

Bodies

Olympus OM2  Body with cap, black, sn 877xxx

Olympus OM4  Body with cap, black, sn 1094xxx

Olympus Winder 1 - Power Winder

Olympus Winder 2 - Power Winder

Olympus Recordata Camera Back 1

Olympus Recordata Camera Back 3

Olympus Focusing Screen 1 (4)

Olympus Focusing Screen 1-12

Olympus Accessory Shoe 2 (hot shoe for mounting electronic flash - provides
through-the-lens ("TTL") flash exposure control with the 310 flash, see
below).

Lenses

Zuiko 21mmf/3.5, black, sn 109xxx

Zuiko 28mm f/3.5, black, sn 207xxx

Zuiko 38mm f/3.5 (short-mount macro, for use on bellows), black, sn 201xxx

Zuiko 50mm f/1.8, black, sn 473xxx

Zuiko 50mm f/3.5 - Macro, black, sn 112xxx

Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8 - Auto-Zoom, black, sn 90101xxx

Zuiko 75-150 mm f/4 - Zoom, black, sn 204xxx

Vivitar 49 mm Close-Up Lenses (3 Nos. 1, 2 & 4)

Tamron 300mm f/5.6 - (with tripod mount), black, sn 901xxx

Tamron 2x - Teleconverter for 300mm lens, sn 5943xxx

Tamron 500mm/f8 - Mirror Lens, black, sn 54B-926xxx

Accessories

Olympus Varimagni - variable magnification Right Angle Viewer

Olympus Autobellows

Olympus  double cable release for use with bellows

Olympus Electronic Flash T20

Olympus Electronic Flash T32

Olympus Electronic Flash Quick Auto 310

Olympus Slide copier

Tamron Teleview Telescope Adapter, Wide Field, for Olympus

Bushnell Reflex Adapter "B"

Zeiss Right angle Microscope Adapter

Total price for Olympus OM System Package:  $1800 OBO

OTHER EQUIPMENT

Nikonos II, 35 mm, interchangeable lens underwater camera (in good
condition), sn 974xxx, with Lens, W-Nikkor 35mm/f2.5, sn 274xxx (1 rubber
knob in poor
condition) w/black leather pouch case.  Price:  $150 OBO

Pentax System 10  - Only 110 system SLR ever!  Complete original set, with
Auto 110 SLR camera, accessory lenses, filters, caps, electronic flash, and
motor winder, all in original box. Condition EX to EX+, except some
corrosion from
leaking battery in electronic flash battery compartment and camera flash
connector receptacle.  Price:  $50 OBO

Vivitar 45 Light meter (New Condition)  Price:  $40 OBO

Canon Speedlite 155A Electronic Flash  Price:  $30 OBO

Topcon Focusing Screen  Price:  $10 OBO

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] For Sale 8-25-06, some OT)