Subject: [Leica] Re:Photos of M8
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Aug 25 22:02:26 2006

You are of course correct in the placement on the back of the camera for a
flash synch... but there is one on top as well....
"progress" would say dump the synch connection on the back and use a camera
mounted flash.....

Electronics could be smaller than we can imagine... but the thickness issue
bothers me too.... it should be a thicker camera than
the M6.

My gut is that it is a fake.... but who knows?

Are we sure the DIgital M is an M8 as a model number?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re:Photos of M8)