Subject: [Leica] Photos of M8
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Aug 26 14:49:46 2006

:-)
What I like most is the shape of the shadow. The front side of the lens is
obviously not parallel to the body. Is this a sensational new
perspective-control Summilux? And I wonder from where the bottom light comes
that illuminates the lower lens half and the bayonet unmount button. Through
the shadow?
Didier
ps - what the heck does "L.S.M.F.T." mean????

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Photos of M8)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Photos of M8)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Photos of M8)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Photos of M8)