Subject: [Leica] Non-waterproof Leica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 26 18:08:36 2006

Scott McLoughlin wondered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Non-waterproof Leica

> It is odd. An interesting historical question. When did weather
> sealed cameras become commonplace? I'd certainly appreciate
> it if my M6TTL's were weather sealed.  Hmmm. Wonder why
> they aren't?  Are there some basic technical considerations in the
> M body design?<<<

Hey Scott never mind all the techie stuff, have you tried it in a super
horrendous rain storm?

If not how do you know it's going to leak? ;-)

You don't have anything to worry about unless when you open the back water
runs out! ;-) If it does, "Think of it as pre-wash" ;-)

ted

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Non-waterproof Leica)