Subject: [Leica] New Orleans 1 Year Later
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 19:01:32 2006

In a message dated 8/26/2006 8:55:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

Chris,
Well done.  It is almost like the hurricane never  hit.
---------------

Please don't say that.   It is the risk we in Louisiana all take  when we
smile, and are proud of what has been accomplished,  but it is  not normal.
It
is not the same, an I don't know if it will ever be.

Mandinas is gone.  Circle Grocery is gone.  oh.. so many places I  loved are
gone.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com