Subject: [Leica] PAW 34 dlridings
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 27 06:35:29 2006

Daniel,
That Leica glow is fantastic on your daughter and wife, or maybe they just
glow.  Good to see another shot of your son looking only mildly perturbed
thea you are taking another picture and why aren't you done yet.

Gasp, you have cars and parking lots where you live.  In all your years of
posting, I think the only cars I have seen were on some of your 21mm shots
on your walk to work a couple of years ago.  Good test of flare resistance
anyway.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com