Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Aug 27 09:33:30 2006

Hey Nathan,
 Really nice and informative images. I'm particularly
curious about the cured ham; is it an air hung salt
curing? When you lived in Florida, did you ever sample
Southen country ham ('redneck prosciutto'), and how
does this compare? I'd guess more delicate and
seasoned, the Southern stuff being relatively coarse
and chewy- its an acquired taste.
Arche