Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 27 03:54:52 2006

We are in Portugal this week, so my 12 offerings are all images from
Algarve. But don't worry, there is only one beach image in the set,
the rest shows various aspects of life here (or so I hope anyway).

We are going home tomorrow evening, and once I have edited the
400-500 pictures down to a manageable set, I will post a proper
album. In the meantime, please have a look here at some of my
favourites. Thanks to the magic of portable computing and internet
cafes I have been able to do some editing on the fly:
http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=41

As always, comments and critique are warmly appreciated.

Also, once again a public thanks to Roger for bringing me the 2/135mm
Canon L lens from B&H last week. This is a truly excellent optic.
Having what amounts to a 2/180mm lens (in film terms) has been
extremely useful on this trip, and several pictures in the PAW are
taken with this lens, often at full aperture.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
http://www.greatpix.eu
Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 34: On vacation in Algarve)