Subject: [Leica] Digital enlargement & enlightenment, please.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Aug 27 20:13:21 2006

Lew asked:

> Thanks for your enthusiastic response, Ted. Perhaps you have some
> experience making 16 x 20's and, since I'm not familiar with your
> LeicaCanon 20D, how many megapixels does the ccd have? <<

Lew,
I think the important answer was given by Tina and that's about the camera
as much as, I believe 8.5 on the Canon 20D whatever that means. See I don't
pay any attention to that number stuff because quite simply it's just a
camera like all the others. I just take pictures and have a wonderful time
still shooting after 55 years of film use and not long ago switching to
digi. :-)

Best dang picture taking fun one can have! ;-) Digi rocks! ;-)

Digital photography works wonderfully if one works on the KISS principle and
not all the damn numbers that most folks think is really important to
successful digi photography.

In reality it's just the same as film.... the guy or gal holding the camera
are still the most important part of digital photography. Numbers are
diddilly squat 99% of the time. :-)

Yeah yeah guys I know the numbers count, but they don't have to be if you
don't dwell on them and just have fun shooting without a great deal of
thinking! :-)

ted