Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson Printers
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Aug 29 11:32:32 2006

Here's a page on MIS's popular B&W ink sets for various
printers (all Epson, I believe)

http://www.inksupply.com/bwpage.cfm

Paul Roark designed most (all?) of these inksets. Here's his index
page on B&W digital printing (all Epson prints, AFAIK).

http://home1.gte.net/res09aij/

Of course, if you want to bring "black only" not with multiple
shades of grey, the Epson 2200 does nicely.

Or if you want to print K, LK (black/gray), QuadTone RIP
is inexpensive (free with a requested $50) and works with
the 2200 as well (along with many other printers).

http://www.quadtonerip.com/html/QTRoverview.html

Have fun. The options can be pretty overwhelming and the
printers, ink sets and papers are generally getting better a
a pretty healthy clip.

Scott