Subject: [Leica] Not For Sale, but Freida
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Aug 29 16:42:32 2006

Years ago, my college buddy's young daughter introduced me to her cat,
Freida.  "Why did you name her Freida?  That's not a name you hear often
these days" I said.  The girl replied, "When we got her, the owner said
she's Freida good home."

Thus, my Freida offer.

Just cleared out my side closet and found a few Freida items that are
available to the first LUG user who meets the requirements.

For each item, requirements are:
You MUST own the camera that uses this accessory, and you MUST have used it
(ie., exposed a roll of film through it) during the past two months.  If you
meet those criteria, the first ones to reply will get the goodies gratis.

1. Orange RF contrast filter for a pre-M Leica rangefinder.  If you have an
old Leica screwmount, you know what these are.  I used to have one, but it's
long gone.

2. Kodak 2x teleconverter for Retina Reflex S, III, or IV.  Supposedly these
also can fit the Bessamatic cameras with some minor surgery.  I sold my
Retina Reflexes some years ago, but this teleconverter evidently got tucked
away.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Not For Sale, but Freida)