Subject: [Leica] Charity begins in the Saloon
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Aug 29 18:04:40 2006

Scott,
Thanks for replying.  Probably the best way is to send me a check at the
address below.  You can also use Paypal by contacting Marc Small at his
email address. msmall@aya.yale.edu  If you have banking in Europe I can give
you Nathan's bank specifics to wire funds there.

Don Dory
52 Putnam Circle
Atlanta, GA 30342

Don