Subject: SLR viewfinders (was: Re: [Leica] M42x1-Canon EOS adapter ...)
From: lists at sololeicas.com (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Wed Aug 30 18:07:45 2006

Doug,

I have a late Mk-II original Leicaflex, and it has a VF that's every
bit as bright as the best SL/SL2 finders I have seen. Do you know if
they share the same design?

Other Mk-I and MK-II original Leicaflexes I have seen are not as
bright as this one.

Best

Ed Albesi

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) (SLR viewfinders (was: Re: [Leica] M42x1-Canon EOS adapter ...))