Subject: [Leica] Re: SLR viewfinders
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Aug 30 23:17:41 2006

Exactly, a drug I can't afford ;-)  Given I haven't worked in almost
two years, I'm very grateful for the M equipment I do have (and,
gasp, my plebian Nikon film and digital stuff too).

I'm sorta feeling that chasing ever more quality from small format
equipment isn't worth it. Not a considered opinion, just a "feeling."

When I get back to souping film, I think an RZ67 might be the
next camera in my future. Standard WLF, an Arca Swiss plate,
1 normal lens, 1 short tele, 1 back (I'll shoot exactly 1 B&W
emulsion with this camera. Delta 100 if still available) - and
that's it.

Scott