Subject: [Leica] No Photoshop needed!
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Aug 31 05:16:18 2006

Jim,
Interesting. Software of that kind, see http://tinyurl.com/kaluz (german
article but click on the pictures to see the effects), already existed since
several years, but it's new to me to see it implemented in a camera.
Certainly a must-have feature for many p&s users... Teenagers would also
appreciate an ugliness filter (when shooting their teachers), and I would
enjoy an anti-beer-belly-algorithm for my wife's camera (when shooting me).
:-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Ugliness filter)