Subject: [Leica] Harvard tuition
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Aug 31 18:45:10 2006

Absolutely right Don...I've long believed that if a kid can get into
Harvard, MIT, Cal Tech, or maybe Stanford, it's worth turning tricks on the
corner to pay their way, because the name alone will take care of them for
life. Otherwise - go to a good state school for undergrad, save money, and
spring for grad school at a name school. Sure, there are other terrific
private schools - but I don't think most of them are worth the tuition when
you compare what they'll provide versus what a good state school will
provide for a fraction of the cost. But that's just my obviously biased
opinion - which I held long before having any association with either
Harvard or MIT...;-)