Subject: [Leica] Harvard tuition
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Sep 1 04:24:51 2006

For high school, I went to Boys' Latin in B'more. Small
school (~50 kids per graduating class back then), but a Lacrosse
powerhouse.  We sent alot of folks to W&L. Just curious, did
you play any Lacrosse?

Scott

Marc James Small wrote:

> I was graduated from Washington & Lee University.  While there, I met
> one future US Senator, a future US Representative, and a bunch of
> future judges, along with my best friend of that time, now the
> Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Engineering. None of these
> connections have ever done me a bit of good, though that is mainly due
> to my own failure to play them for any benefit.

[snip]

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Harvard tuition)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Harvard tuition)
Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Harvard tuition)