Subject: [Leica] SPANISH CLOUDS
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 2 05:36:23 2006

Thanks for your comments Hoppy, the Rolleiflex is a great camera that I
prefer over the Hasselblad (this one is too big and noisy), and with the
medium format the results are very nice, it enfasize much more the skyes and
clouds than the 35mm format. Anyway I have shot other pictures with clouds
too with Leica, with impressive results too, you can remember the excellent
work of Graham.

Unfortunately you cant't find any more the Technidol 25 ASA B&W 35mm film,
it was a really superb film and even I think hard to distinguish with 6 x 6,
I can show very good pictures I've shot on the past with this film.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis