Subject: [Leica] NOW : FINGER SAUSAGES. :-(
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Sep 2 08:37:57 2006

This is a common occurrence on all the lists I subscribe to. I have
done it, everyone has done it.  My reply was general, and jovial, in
nature and not meant to be associated with anyone in particular.

I have met Ted and can personally attest to the slenderness of his
fingers and to his robust intellectual acuity.

John Collier

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] NOW : FINGER SAUSAGES. :-()