Subject: [Leica] So how do our friends at Solms handle their customers?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Sep 2 20:13:05 2006

The plain fact is that Leica sells to grey market dealers period full
stop.

The grey market dealers move a lot of product and place big orders so
they get big discounts. Factor in that many do not have repair staff
or spare parts and their margins are much lower than the official
distributor too.

John Collier