Subject: [Leica] Re:Skin tone - film vs. digital (not a debate)
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Sep 2 21:15:59 2006

No digital can do NPH. Nada. Fuji S3 comes close. It's a shame Fuji is the
only one that tries to imitate film colors. Kind of like camera companies
should be the only one making cameras.

I just set the camera at sRGB.

You can set a Custom WB with the SB800, but yes I've read where using a
speedlight + studio lights can cause off color WB. Try also using the Kelvin
Temp on the D200. 5600 is supposed to be flash.

White folks are all sorts of color, that's what you get when you try world
domination a few thousand times or inbreeding among royalty/trailer parks.

Try shooting a creole wedding, no one has the same skin color.

And always have a good printer, either human or mechanical.

Chris