Subject: [Leica] dilemma
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Sep 3 06:36:33 2006

Hallo, Philippe,
the question is - are you desirous of owning a Leica lens that covers
only one missing focal length (28mm) , two excellent CV lenses with
wider apertures and a standard Leica M 50/2. (the 90/4 doesn't really
come into the equation).
I would go for the Hexar + 28mm, then you've got another very nice AE
backup body too.
Douglas