Subject: [Leica] NOW : FINGER SAUSAGES. :-(
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Sep 4 06:10:08 2006

Ted:

>But if one has over half a century of learning why not pass that experience
>on to make the way easier for fellow photographers?

I've said this to you before, Ted, but it bears repeating.

Thank you.  Thank you so much for all the wisdom and experiences you've
shared here on the LUG.  I really wish I had the pleasure of meeting you in
person, but even if that never happens, I've learned more ways to improve my
photography from reading your critiques than from any other single source.
If nothing else, I'll always remember "shoot from the shadow side."  I've
yet to come across a more simple way to describe Rembrandt lighting.  It
finally clicked for me when I kept seeing examples you posted, along with
the words you wrote.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/