Subject: [Leica] astronomy anti-light pollution question
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Sep 4 12:06:12 2006

Eric,

You can get it from most vendors of parts for classic cars. It's generally
sold
as heat reflectant or resistant shielding. It's used against the firewall of
your car to reduce the flow of heat from the engine bay to the cockpit.
Quite
common.

The following link is to a UK supplier but there are plenty in the US who
sell it.

http://www.holden.co.uk/viewProducts.asp?supergroup=&analysiscode=0335&groupname=Classic%20Rallying&group=007

they call it "aluminised heat barrier". Anyone dealing in classic cars in
the
'States (especially British ones!) should stock it.

Hope the link works,

Peter Dzwig